Speaker Vidz[Template "responsive" not found]
The Other Bits
Megalithic Site Tour
Interviews by Miles Johnston
Bobbi Birdi (featuring Zak)
We’ve had time to reflect on the culmination of a 9 month journey, and what a journey it has been, finding a venue, herding the speakers together to cover such an eclectic range of topics and gathering you guys, with your thirst for knowledge, the truthseekers and freethinkers of the world.
We’ve had some excellent speakers in what turned out to be a 4 day marathon of Information, but ultimately these events could never take place without the support and feedback from you.
Everyone helping out in TruthJuice are volunteers, we do not get paid, we do it because information and truth needs to be heard, so please also support your local groups (details can be found on the group sites)
A Big Thank You to….
- Everyone who purchased tickets – without you the event could never happen
- Speakers – for bringing a wealth of knowledge
- Andy and Claire – for the help you gave us in the lead up to the Gathering, for helping with the initial setup on site and for running one of the talk areas
- Paul and Muriel – for really chipping in and taking their turns and duties as organisers as well as coping with the little uns
- Kirsty – for capturing the whole event on camera and convincing so many people to buy tickets
- Aaron – for creating such an amazing flyer for the Gathering
- Sukh – for stepping in and helping when it mattered, filming, technical support and roadie all rolled into one
- Pam – for filming and bringing some incredible artwork
- Didge and Casey – for filming talks
- Lynda – for driving the megalithic Tour Bus
- Martin – for the loan of the lighting equipment
- Roger – for the loan of his projector
- Dave, Dave and Nick – for stepping in as guest Comperes (we made the speakers really earn their money this year!)
- Luigi, Nick, Daniel and Louise – for their offers of help throughout the event
- Mel and Andy Hickie – for an amazing Marquee and the Go with the Flow evening
- Birgit and change Kitchen – for providing excellent healthy food and all for a good cause
- William – for trusting us to take over his campsite
- For anyone else who helped – a big thank you goes out to you all
- ….and finally Ben Aur – for his eternal wisdom, guidance, perspective and positivity (he’s just like the real version of Gandalf, always the right words when you need them most!)
We will hopefully make the next one even better….see you in 2015!
Craig and Heidi